Hot Deals - Pattaya Real Estate in Pattaya
All New Projects in Pattaya


Documentation for registration of property rights in Thailand

Documents issued to land owners Land Department or other state agencies

Documents on land ownership certify the right to control or own land. Land Department is responsible for issuing the relevant documentation, which can be fixed encumbrances, such as leasing, mortgage and TP Foreigners are not given the right to own land, but they can claim other rights, such as mortgages, construction (superficies) accommodation, use (usufruct), rent (lease). These rights are recorded in the documents granting the right to land.
The most complete document in Thailand, certifying the right to land ownership is a Chanot or Nor Sor 4.
A citizen who receives Chanot, registered in his name, is the rightful owner of the land. This document, he can provide any government agency to confirm his ownership.
Before issuing the document land obmeryaetsya with a special GPS technology that allows you to make the most accurate measurements. On the basis of a certificate of ownership. Owner Chanot can perform any legal action as provided by law, to deliver documents on land ownership.
In Thailand, there are various forms of ownership, disposal and use of land, and each of them has its own form of the document. The supporting documentation shall be issued by the Land Department. The only evidence that confirms the right of ownership - it Chanot, the remaining land documents provide only partial rights to lands which are the property of the state.
Key documents establishing the right to land in Thailand
In the department of the Land Department of Thailand can be issued any documentation for land:.. Evidence of the rental, sale, superficies, usufruct, etc. To obtain a building permit is issued Nor document. Sor. 3, giving the right to development and use of land. When making full ownership issued form Nor. Sor.4.Jor / Chanote. Design, size, appearance and color version of the certificate may vary depending on the time when it was issued.
The most reliable document confirming the unconditional ownership and disposal of land, considered Chanot (Nor.Sor.4.Jor). The following terms of reliability and the smallest size restrictions are Nor Sor Saam Gor / Khor. The least preferred option would be Nor.Sor.3, which will contain a smaller set of rights and minimum acceptable set of measures for the study area.

Sor Kor Nung (1)

The document provides a minimum set of rights to land. A citizen has the right to occupy the land and use it for limited purposes, as a rule, this agricultural activity. Paradoxical as it sounds, the person occupying the land and using them has more rights than a citizen who has given the notification form.
This type of notification means that the land can not be sold, rented, take out a mortgage, but can be transmitted by inheritance. The certificate can be raised to form, involving more features until Chanot.
Documents Sor Kor Nung not available since 1972. Wishes to raise the level of the document must necessarily go to court.

Nor Sor Song (2)

Temporary document authorizing the use of land in the designated period of time. After receiving the document, the citizen shall, within six months, start using the land and after three years to complete its use. Earth can not sell or give, but it can be transferred to another person in the inheritance. This document can be improved, but the ban on the sale and donation continues to operate.

Nor Sor Saam (3)

A citizen who has received this form of the document has the right to dispose of the site with the condition to clarify and confirm the boundaries with the neighboring territories. The certificate does not give full ownership, but permits to dispose of land, benefit from it. Having Nor Sor Saam, land can be sold or rented, to issue planning permission for a particular type. The land with the permission of the Land Department may be encumbered. Possible sale of the site.
This form of land ownership implies the absence of landmarks, which can lead to disputes between the owners of the neighboring plots. When selling, the principle thirty-day period of public notice and during this time are possible conflicts related to the lack of land and cadastral documentation.

Nor Sor Saam (3) Gor

The document differs from the previous precise definition of site boundaries and the establishment on the basis of aerial surveying marks. Sale of the property does not require a 30-day public announcement. If necessary, the land can be divided into several sections.

Nor Sor Saam (3) Khor

This document is similar to the previous one, except that it can be issued to the ground without having landmarks and accurate measurement and past setting boundaries. In all other respects the same as in the form of Nor Sor Saam (3) Gor

Chanote - Nor Sor Si (4) Jor (Chanote)

Chanot document of ownership in Thailand
Document confirming the full right to land ownership. This certificate allows the use of land without restriction, ie it can be to share, sell, give, rent, and so on. D. Before issuing the document land being examined with the help of GPS, made it binding to a national map of cadastral registration, and on the border of the territory established HOAR markers with numbers. When selling a portion of the public notification within a month is required. Most often Chanot issued in the developed regions of Thailand.
In some cases, the authorities of some regions establish certain restrictions prohibiting selling of land. This restriction has a time frame and at the expiration of the deadline removed.
Citizen having Chanot on the ground, but do not use it, should monitor the property. If for ten years on the territory of the land will be the people who settled there on their own, they have the right to apply to the Lands Department a request for assignment of property rights, and it can be satisfied.

Nor Sor Ha (5)

The document certifies the human right to land. Attached to the certificate use it allows you to sell and transmit it to others with the obligatory registration at the Land Department. The absence of the certificate says that the right to use the land has not yet been approved for sale is prohibited, and the transfer of another person can only be inherited.

Documents on the ground issued by other government agencies

Thai law stipulates that the only body with the right to register and transfer activities with the land is the Land Department. Other state agencies can issue certain documents on the ground, but with the restriction of rights.

Sor Por Gor. 4-01 (S.P.G. 4-01)

The document, developed by the Committee on Land Reform, and granting the right to use the land. Purchase and sale of this land is prohibited, the transfer is possible only by inheritance. It can be concluded that this site is suitable only for agricultural land.

Sor Tor Gor (S.T.G.)

Land certificates issued by the Forest Department to land on the territory of forest reserves. It gives the right to live. Sale prohibited area, can be transmitted by inheritance.

Por Bor Tor 5 (Ha) (P.B.T. 5)

Proof of that citizen residing in the area, has a tax identification number and the tax is paid, can benefit from the land and benefit. The owner of this document may apply for Sor Kor 1, and in its approval and Chanot.

Nor Kor 3 (Saam) (N.K. 3)

Certificates issued for individual settlements.

Gor Sor Nor 5 (Ha) (G.S.N. 5)

Certificates issued for cooperative settlements.